Review of:  No Escape Claws (A Second Chance Cat Mystery)

Sofie Ryan





Charming, well-written cozy mystery!!

Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2019

I completely loved this book!! It was actually the first one I have read in the series, but was hooked after page 1! The protagonist is so easy to relate to, and the author's writing is flawless. The descriptions are spot-on, and her characters are nicely fleshed out. I loved learning about them all and their relationships, and am definitely curious now to go back and read the earlier books to learn more about the back stories. Also, the cat Elvis is the cherry on the cake!! I couldn't help smiling whenever he made an appearance. The author writes with smart humor, which isn't over the top but just puts a smile on your face. I thought the mysteries were well-plotted and the resolutions made sense at the end. And of course the last chapter gives just enough of a cliff-hanger to make me count down for the next installment! Definitely recommend this book and author.

No comments:

Post a Comment