Review of:  Tail of the Dragon (A Zodiac Mystery)

Connie di Marco




Unique series, great setting, fast-paced!

Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2018

I read this book, the 3rd of the series, without having read the two previous books. I was very happy that the author took care to make this a great stand-alone read, and I didn't feel lost. I was able to learn the backstory easily through the continuation in this book alongside the main mystery at hand. I am definitely intrigued to learn more of Julia's history and future! The mystery in this book was well-plotted; however there were so many characters that it was a little difficult to keep track. And I definitely had to suspend a bit of belief at all the connections and coincidences. That being said, the setting and theme were perfectly suited to each other. Nothing - and no one- is quite what it seems, and Julia's insight is fascinating and unique. A fast-paced read, not too heavy, perfect for a cozy afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment