Review of:  Down in Flames (a Webb’s Glass Shop Mystery)

Cheryl Hollon





A Unique Blend of Mystery and Art

Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2019

I really enjoyed this book! It was actually the first one in the series that I read, as I hadn't read the earlier books, but didn't find this to be a problem as I quickly got to know the characters. The author writes wonderfully, and I found the premise of the series charming and creative! I loved the blend of mystery with art, and found the descriptions of the glass-making techniques very intriguing and beautiful. The characters were fully fleshed-out, and seemed like real people with real relationships (and secrets!). The mystery itself was smart and well-plotted - in fact, I found myself getting more intrigued and enjoying the story the more I kept reading. I will be very interested to read more from this author in the future, and definitely recommend this book for a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment