Review of:  Christmas Charms

Teri Wilson



Reviewed:  October 6, 2020

I don't know what I was expecting when I picked up this book (I'm always game for a clean romance with a cute cover), but it FAR exceeded my expectations.  The storyline was a stroke of genius on the part of the author - so imaginative, fun, and perfect for the holidays!  The main character, Ashley, left her tiny home town to chase big dreams in the Big City.....only to find herself working round-the-clock and with a boyfriend who tells her he has no intention of proposing.  She copes with her heartbreak and unplanned time off by going home to visit her parents.  On the train ride, she meets a mysterious woman who gifts her - what turns out to be - a magical charm bracelet.  Charms keep coming to life as Ashley reconnects with the home in her heart and the people she left behind but never stopped loving.  The 2nd chance romance between her and Aidan is swoon-worthy.   Without question, should be made into a movie.  I may even have to buy a hard copy of this book to look at on my shelf and re-read at every Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment